PowerCell Sweden AB (sector: Electrical Components & Equipment), EAM ESG rating 09/2019 of C; admitted into the investment universe of ERSTE WWF STOCK ENVIRONMENT in September 2019. The company was created as a spin-out from Volvo Group in 2008. PowerCell Sweden AB develops and produces modular and scalable fuel cell stacks and systems.
- Development and production of environmentally friendly fuel cells used in the utility vehicle and automotive sector, the shipping industry, stationary power supply, and the building and industrial sector
- The company’s business supports the transition from fossil fuels to hydrogen technology
- ISO-certified: quality management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) (sector: Diversified Banks), EAM ESG rating 09/2019 of C; sustainability bond admitted into the investment universe of ERSTE RESPONSIBLE BOND GLOBAL IMPACT in September 2019. The company was founded as development bank in 1960 and has since then grown into one of the largest full-service banks of the Philippines. RCBC handles both domestic and international business and provides a broad range of services to private and business clients.
- First sustainability bond issue of the Philippines
- Proceeds from the issue go exclusively towards projects such as renewable energy, environmentally friendly transport, energy efficiency, sustainable water management, job creation, affordable housing, empowerment, access to education and healthcare etc.
- Contribution to the achievement of various sustainable development goals (SDGs) such as healthcare and welfare (3), higher education (4), clean water (6), affordable and clean energy <hier fehlt eine Zahl?>, less inequality (10), sustainable consumption and production (12), etc.
Delta Air Lines Inc. (sector: Airlines), EAM ESG rating 09/2019 of C; a US airline with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. The network of Delta Air Lines Inc. consists of more than 300 destinations across 50 countries.
- Exclusion due to accusations of the violation of employee rights (trade union rights in the USA)
- Some projects geared towards the use of renewable/alternative fuel in the fleet
- Insufficient reporting/disclosure of environmental indicators
(English): Electrical Components & Equipment (PowerCell Sweden AB), Diversified Banks (Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation), Fluggesellschaften (Delta Air Lines Inc.)
Prognoses are no reliable indicator for future performance.